- First time clients please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete health history forms for massage therapy, laser and or facial treatments.
- If you arrive late, the appointment may be shortened or rescheduled depending on time availability.
- Uptown Spa is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- If you are pregnant or have diabetes or any other illness, please notify us when booking.
- All jewelry and accessories are final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
- Please respect fellow guests’ right to relax, please refrain from cell phone use.
- Children aged 12 and older may receive services provided they are accompanied by an adult who is also receiving services.
- Please inform us if you are paying with a gift card at check in.
Product Return Policy
For safety and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns or refunds on opened products.
Reservations are required for all bookings. To secure your booking a credit number will be required. All booking are confirmed by phone and via email.
Please note: We require at least 24 hours notice to cancel any individual appointments, and 48 hours for spa packages. A credit card number is needed to hold your reservation. Please note that once an appointment is booked – unless we hear otherwise – we’ll expect you to be there. Missed appointments will be charged at 50% of the full amount to the card number with which they were held.
Special Disclaimer for Massage Services
Our massages are therapeutic only, please do not ask for additional non-therapeutic services. Registered massage therapy services paid by gift card do not qualify for an insurance receipt.