- First time clients please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to your appointment to complete health history forms for massage therapy, laser and or facial treatments.
- If you arrive late, the appointment may be shortened or rescheduled depending on time availability.
- Uptown Spa is not responsible for any lost or misplaced items.
- If you are pregnant or have diabetes or any other illness, please notify us when booking.
- All jewelry and accessories are final sale. No refunds or exchanges.
- Please respect fellow guests’ right to relax, please refrain from cell phone use.
- Children aged 12 and older may receive services provided they are accompanied by an adult who is also receiving services.
- Please inform us if you are paying with a gift card at check in.
- Our gift cards are based on a $ dollar value, not a service.
Product Return Policy
For safety and sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returns or refunds on opened products.
Reservations are required for all bookings. To secure your booking a credit number will be required. All booking are confirmed by phone and via email.
Please note: We require at least 24 hours notice to cancel any individual appointments, and 48 hours for spa packages. A credit card number is needed to hold your reservation. Please note that once an appointment is booked – unless we hear otherwise – we’ll expect you to be there. Missed appointments will be charged at 50% of the full amount to the card number with which they were held.
Special Disclaimer for Massage Services
Our massages are therapeutic only, please do not ask for additional non-therapeutic services. Registered massage therapy services paid by gift card do not qualify for an insurance receipt.